XTC-1500-CY, XSC-800-CY and XSC-250-CY
Cyanoacrylate Fuming Cabinets
• Cyanoacrylate fuming is one of the most common methods used by forensic and crime scene units for fingerprint development.
• Latent prints require enhancement to be visible and comparable. Latent print residue that is deposited on the touched surface can be developed by cyanoacrylate fuming method.
• EMT Forensics Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers are specifically designed to provide best conditions for the development of deposited fingermarks on an examined evidence mostly on non-porous surfaces.
• EMT Forensics Cyanoacrylate Fuming Cabinets are offered in 3 different sizes. Law enforcement agencies may choose depending on the size and volume of evidence they are dealing with.
• Customizable programming and wide screen allow operators to choose the best conditions to develop fingerprint on the examined item
• EMT engineered cyanoacrylate fuming chambers are equipped with maximum health and safety features. HEPA filtering and end of process door lock mechanism target to prevent inhalation of harmful gases.